incubator-general mailing list archives

From Rolf Kulemann <r...@apache.org>
Subject [DRAFT] Convert to subversion - add comments
Date Wed, 28 Jul 2004 20:58:01 GMT
Hello infrastructure, hello incubators,

The Lenya project has decided to move to subversion, so we need your
help, along with an indication about when it can be done.

<em>
Lenya is currently leaving incubation, thus the incubator pmc is still responsible for us
and is informed about this request.
</em>

We (_only_!) need to export the cvs module

* cocoon-lenya

to SVN and then lock the above CVS module before the final conversion.

The resulting repo we need is:

/incubator-lenya (*)
    /trunk/ <- cocoon-lenya CVS HEAD
    /tags/ <- Tags on specific Milestones and Releases
    /branches/ <- Branches of the lenya repository
    /branches/1.2/ <- Lenya 1.2 branch for bugfixing only: CVS tag RELEASE_1_2

If you have questions about this request etc. please contact lenya-dev@cocoon.apache.org

Thank you very much for your help.

(*) Following the incubator rules the repo should be named "incubator-lenya",
but there was a positive vote on general@incubator,
that Lenya will go TLP, but no summary, yet.

Thus we also did not a resolution for ASF Board, yet.
However, maybe it is better to name our subversion module

/lenya

in regard to exiting incubation soon and to avoid another request to rename the repo later.

Incubators?

--
Rolf Kulemann