incubator-general mailing list archives

From Andreas Hartmann <andr...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [REQUEST] Lenya 1.2 release endorsement and approval
Date Thu, 17 Jun 2004 14:33:10 GMT
Rolf Kulemann wrote:
> Hello Lenya Mentors and Incubators,
>
> the Lenya community wants to perform a release (while being under
> incubation).
>
> With this mail the community wants to carry out (1) the formal request
> for the endorsement of our mentors, Stefano and Steven, and (2) the
> request for release approval at the incubator pmc as defined in the
> incubation policy.

[...]

Is it already possible to end and summarize this vote?

If no:
   - Are there any pending tasks for the Lenya community?
   - Is it possible to estimate the remaining time of the vote?

I'm asking because we're currently considering to end the
code freeze, which would be easier when the release is finished.

Thanks in advance!
-- Andreas