incubator-general mailing list archives

From Robert McIntosh <robert.mcint...@zurichna.com>
Subject Chameleon proposal
Date Wed, 16 Jun 2004 19:52:24 GMT
Any other thoughts regarding accepting this for incubation?

Thanks,
Robert McIntosh

"Noel J. Bergman" <noel@devtech.com>
06/09/2004 09:56 PM
Please respond to
general@incubator.apache.org

<general@incubator.apache.org>
cc

Subject
RE: proposal

> I am sending this proposal to the incubator list to see if there is
> any interest for a new persistence project.

> it is not just an O/R mapper, but a generic persistence engine that
> can be used as an O/R mapping tool.

How does this compare with Torque (http://db.apache.org/torque/) and OJB
(http://db.apache.org/ojb/)?

Have others expressed interest in collaborating on this with you?

                 --- Noel

This message, along with any attachments, may be confidential or legally
privileged.  It is intended only for the named person(s), who is/are the
only authorized recipients. If this message has reached you in error,
please notify the sender immediately and promptly destroy it without
review. Dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is
strictly prohibited. Thank you for your help.