incubator-general mailing list archives

From Robert McIntosh <>
Subject RE: Chameleon proposal (update)
Date Thu, 17 Jun 2004 19:14:35 GMT
Well, that is how I got onto this general list :-)  I first hit the
db.general list and Geir and Rodney form that list told me to try here
Would it be appropriate to solict on their Torque, OJB or commons lists?

Thanks Noel,

"Noel J. Bergman" <>
06/17/2004 01:54 PM
Please respond to

RE: Chameleon proposal (update)

If I compare the MyFaces proposal to Chameleon, the big difference to me
that we have a whole bunch of ASF folks expressing interest in MyFaces. So
far, I am not seeing the same kind of interest in Chameleon.  My
is that you approach the DB project via their
list, and solicit them on the project.  If the DB PMC wants to vote to
sponsor it for Incubation, that might be the best route for you.

                 --- Noel

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail: