incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Noel J. Bergman" <n...@devtech.com>
Subject RE: Errors generating site
Date Sun, 20 Jun 2004 15:21:12 GMT
Thanks.

FYI, it appears that someone tried to do some local edits, which caused a
conflict when doing the CVS UP.  We ought to periodically check the status
of the site:

 % grep -iF conflict /tmp/incubator-cvs-status
 File: pluto.html        Status: File had conflicts on merge
 File: xmlbeans.html     Status: File had conflicts on merge
 File: forrest.css.xslt  Status: File had conflicts on merge

I fixed them by deleting the files, and pulling fresh copies.

I suspect that is what caused the weirdness reported by Cliff earlier.

	--- Noel