incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Noel J. Bergman" <n...@devtech.com>
Subject [VOTE] Lenya 1.2 incubation distribution
Date Thu, 17 Jun 2004 19:11:26 GMT
> Is it already possible to end and summarize this vote?

There is a request that we approve clearly marked incubation distribution of
Lenya to help further community development.  The request has the support
for Steven Noels and others in the Lenya community.  There has been
considerable discussion on the state of the community in conjunction with
this request.

 [ ] Yes, allow Lenya to put out a clearly marked incubation distribution
 [ ] No, I object to such a distribution, on the grounds that:

This vote will end Sat 2100 EDT.

	--- Noel