incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Noel J. Bergman" <>
Subject Download location for Incubator distributions
Date Sun, 20 Jun 2004 17:43:59 GMT
> As per Cliff's previous email, files will be moved on
> and the XMLBeans website will be updated.

Since XMLBeans appears to be about to leave the Incubator, this needn't
apply to it, but as we examine Incubator policies, I'm wondering if we
should make it a policy that all distributions will go under, which is what we did with Geronimo,
and now with Lenya.

As for XMLBeans, 1.03 is already under, so why move it now?  Especially since
XMLBeans will have to move stuff again within the next week or so.

	--- Noel

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message