incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Steve Raeburn" <sraeb...@apache.org>
Subject RE: Anyone wants to incubate MyFaces?
Date Tue, 15 Jun 2004 17:08:03 GMT
I don't think there's ever been a directive to use Maven. We're
investigating it for the Struts build, but for now Ant is still our
official build tool.

If you do *choose* to use Maven, I believe the project still needs to be
able to be built from Ant for Gump and nightly builds. Maven has a
target than generates the Ant build file, so this is not a big deal.

Steve