incubator-general mailing list archives

From Steven Noels <stev...@outerthought.org>
Subject Re: [Summary ]Re: [TEST+VOTE] Lenya 1.2 Release
Date Mon, 14 Jun 2004 11:49:41 GMT
On 14 Jun 2004, at 13:43, Leo Simons wrote:

>> Also I think it would be of great help if issues are being sent to
>> the Lenya
>> community directly and or the individuals involved.
>
> duly noted, and lenya-dev added back to CC list. Guys, you may have
> missed some useful bits of info. Please go read recent
> general@incubator archives to make sure you haven't.

I think it is only decent to expect that developers of incubating
projects are subscribed to the incubator mailing list and have an
interest in the overall incubation process. Part of the little things I
did during this incubation is proxying back- and forward, and this
becomes very boring after a while - at the verge of starting to think
people are dispassionate about incubation status.

Sorry,

</Steven>
stevenn at outerthought.org                stevenn at apache.org