incubator-general mailing list archives

From Brian McCallister <mccallis...@forthillcompany.com>
Subject Re: Chameleon proposal
Date Thu, 17 Jun 2004 10:53:54 GMT
Is there any code actually available right now? I couldn't find
anything on the site.

Is anyone involved with Chameleon's development besides yourself? (I
know you are looking for additional developers, but is there anyone
else right now? A stable community is a key component to an ASF project
(which can seem like a chicken and egg problem at times)).

-Brian