incubator-general mailing list archives

From Erik Abele <e...@codefaktor.de>
Subject Re: Anyone wants to incubate MyFaces?
Date Tue, 15 Jun 2004 17:15:10 GMT
On 15.06.2004, at 18:32, Marinschek Martin wrote:

> Another question - what do we have to change regarding project
> infrastructure to enter the incubator/ and later to be a project? Do
> we have to embrace Maven or can we somehow ship around this?

The most basic things you'd have to move are source code management
(SVN, CVS), mailing lists (ezmlm), issue-tracking (Bugzilla, Jira), the
website, wikis, ...

The rest is basically up to the developer community or the PMC :)

For more details see:
   http://www.apache.org/dev/
   especially http://www.apache.org/dev/project-creation.html (though
this is for a TLP)

There are some other things to obeye (mirroring guidelines, Gump
integration, PGP stuff) but I suppose you'll learn them as you go.
Cheers,
Erik