incubator-general mailing list archives

From Geir Magnusson Jr <g...@4quarters.com>
Subject Re: Anyone wants to incubate MyFaces?
Date Tue, 15 Jun 2004 13:33:14 GMT

On Jun 15, 2004, at 1:14 AM, Noel J. Bergman wrote:

> Martin,
>
>> Fine to hear that some interest is there!
>
> So far, I have heard from Dain Sundstrom (Geronimo) and James Holmes
> (Struts) that they are interested in participating on a MyFaces PPMC.
> expect we'll hear from others, and ought to be able to decide this week
> about Incubation.

I'll be happy to participate on the PPMC.

It's not clear to me that Geronimo is the best place for it - Jakarta
and Struts come to mind - but that's something for us to discuss over
on Geronimo-land and get back to the Incubator about us being a
sponsoring PMC.

geir

geir@4quarters.com

geir@4quarters.com