incubator-general mailing list archives

From Leo Simons <lsim...@jicarilla.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Graduate SpamAssassin from Incubator, recommend TLP
Date Mon, 21 Jun 2004 21:55:47 GMT
Sander Striker wrote:
> I'd like to call for a vote to graduate SpamAssassin from the
> Incubator.

looking at the status file....

! Verify distribution rights

|| date || item
| ....-..-.. | Check and make sure that for all code included with the
distribution that is not under the Apache license, we have the right to
combine with Apache-licensed code and redistribute.
| ....-..-.. | Check and make sure that all source code distributed by
the project is covered by one or more of the following approved
licenses:  Apache, BSD, Artistic, MIT/X, MIT/W3C, MPL 1.1, or something
with essentially the same terms.

....what up? Has this not happened? Rather essential I'd say...

> I'd like to be able to present the Board with a resolution on
> wednesday, which I realise is close by.

ooh, yes. That'll be close ;)

- LSD