incubator-general mailing list archives

From Julie MacNaught <jma...@apache.org>
Subject PPMC for WSRP4J
Date Wed, 16 Jun 2004 14:19:40 GMT

WSRP4J does not currently have a PPMC mailing list.  I suppose the
members would consist of the WSRP4J committers, plus the portals PMC,
plus the incubator PMC, and probably include the webservices PMC.

As I attempt to line up action items for graduating WSRP4J out of
incubation, I think I need a PPMC in order to discuss the graduation
requirements, action items, request to graduate, etc.

Is this true?  Will we need a PPMC list post graduation?  If not, then
is it worth it to create the list only for the time between now and when
we graduate?

--
Julie MacNaught
IBM Research