incubator-general mailing list archives

From Michael Wechner <michael.wech...@wyona.com>
Subject Re: [Summary ]Re: [TEST+VOTE] Lenya 1.2 Release
Date Mon, 14 Jun 2004 10:27:20 GMT
Leo Simons wrote:

>  In this case, Noel has raised some perfectly valid concerns about
> files living on http://www.apache.org/dist/ without a PMC putting them
> there (which is a *big thing*, for legal and other reasons). If I were
> lenya, I wouldn't complain about constraints, but just address those
> concerns.

well, IIRC then concerns have been addressed promptly.

As a general note I would like to say, that future concerns should be
addressed to individuals and not to Wyona as a company. Also I think
it would be of great help if issues are being sent to the Lenya
community directly
and or the individuals involved.

Thanks

Michi

> You will see constraints vanishing in smoke.
>

> cheers,
>

> - Leo

Michael Wechner