incubator-general mailing list archives

From Julie MacNaught <jma...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [RT] incubation time
Date Fri, 11 Jun 2004 18:46:05 GMT
I'm getting ready to request that WSRP4J graduate out of incubator.  My
main concern has been the community size, but that has been improving
lately.  We are getting more and more feedback and involvement.

As far as the amount of time it should take to get through incubation,
in WSRP4J's case, the market interest is starting to pick up, so the
community size will pick up correspondingly.  Perhaps it was too soon to
bring WSRP4J into Apache back in September, but we didn't know that at
the time.

<snip>

--
Julie MacNaught