incubator-general mailing list archives

From Rodney Waldhoff <rwaldh...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Axion Status
Date Thu, 24 Jun 2004 14:45:55 GMT
An update:

1) I believe all the CLAs we should be expecting are now in.  (Can someone
confirm a CLA from Ahimanikya Satapathy?)

2) I've posted notice of my intent to sign the software grant on behalf of
the axion development team at dev@axion.  See
<http://axion.tigris.org/servlets/BrowseList?list=dev&by=thread&from=204435>

for the thread.  Note that this gives two weeks for someone to object.
Otherwise expect a signed software grant on or about 9 July 2004.

- Rod