incubator-general mailing list archives

From Rodney Waldhoff <>
Subject Re: Axion Status
Date Thu, 24 Jun 2004 14:45:55 GMT
An update:

1) I believe all the CLAs we should be expecting are now in.  (Can someone
confirm a CLA from Ahimanikya Satapathy?)

2) I've posted notice of my intent to sign the software grant on behalf of
the axion development team at dev@axion.  See

for the thread.  Note that this gives two weeks for someone to object.
Otherwise expect a signed software grant on or about 9 July 2004.

- Rod

On Tue, 8 Jun 2004, Rodney Waldhoff wrote:

> On Wed, 2 Jun 2004, Brian McCallister wrote:
>> Just checking in again on Axion =) Last I heard (April) we were waiting on
>> the final CLA and a software grant:
>> Any progress?
> All the active committers that haven't yet signed as CLA have been reminded
> to do so.  I expect that will happen "real soon now", at which time I'll post
> a note to dev@axion asking if anyone objects to me simply signing a software
> grant on axion's behalf.
>> Also, unrelated to the ASF move -- any word on another release? 1 year
>> anniversary of Axion's last release is coming up next month =)
> Woo hoo, happy anniversary to us.
> Oh, I guess you meant that the other way.
> That's probably a thread better dealt with on dev@axion.
>> -Brian

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail: