incubator-general mailing list archives

From "James Holmes" <ja...@jamesholmes.com>
Subject RE: Anyone wants to incubate MyFaces?
Date Tue, 15 Jun 2004 15:18:42 GMT
My guess is that it would be best served as a sub-project of Jakarta,
however, I'm somewhat indifferent.  If necessary, I presume it could be
moved to another "home" later.

BTW, are all we waiting on is a formal license adoption from all of the
current MyFaces committers to get started?

-James

-----Original Message-----
From: Geir Magnusson Jr [mailto:geir@4quarters.com]
Sent: Tuesday, June 15, 2004 8:33 AM
To: general@incubator.apache.org
Subject: Re: Anyone wants to incubate MyFaces?

On Jun 15, 2004, at 1:14 AM, Noel J. Bergman wrote:

> Martin,
>
>> Fine to hear that some interest is there!
>
> So far, I have heard from Dain Sundstrom (Geronimo) and James Holmes
> (Struts) that they are interested in participating on a MyFaces PPMC.
> expect we'll hear from others, and ought to be able to decide this week
> about Incubation.

I'll be happy to participate on the PPMC.

It's not clear to me that Geronimo is the best place for it - Jakarta
and Struts come to mind - but that's something for us to discuss over
on Geronimo-land and get back to the Incubator about us being a
sponsoring PMC.

geir

geir@4quarters.com

geir@4quarters.com