incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Tim O'Brien" <tobr...@discursive.com>
Subject RE: Anyone wants to incubate MyFaces?
Date Sun, 13 Jun 2004 18:23:52 GMT
I'm fairly certain there is sufficient interest for this, but there would
need to be a sponsoring entity, champion, and mentor.  I don't think this
would be a problem, but you should take a look at the "Roles and
Responsibilities" page.

MyFaces is currently licensed under an LGPL license, and the copyright
holder is the MyFaces Team.  My understanding is that a copyright holder can
modify a license.  For a project to be within the ASF, the license would
need to change to the Apache License, version 2.0.  FYI, more info on the
Apache License can be found here: http://www.apache.org/licenses/.

Tim O'Brien