incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Marinschek Martin" <Martin.Marinsc...@oekb.at>
Subject Moving to Jakarta
Date Tue, 15 Jun 2004 08:09:11 GMT
Hey there,

I have started asking at Apache Incubator if there is any interest to get MyFaces up and running
as an Apache sub-project; and the interest is not too small.

The guys at Apache incubator would need us to change the license of MyFaces to an Apache style
license and to assign someone who would be allowed to "grant" the sourcecode to the ASF.

So I want to set up a vote regarding these matters and would suggest that (upon successfully
entering the Apache Incubator):

- We change the MyFaces license-style to the Apache license, version 2.0. (more info on the
Apache License can be found here: http://www.apache.org/licenses/)

- We grant Manfred the right to grant the source-code of MyFaces to the Apache Software Foundation.

I start out the vote with a :

+1
+1

For both issues...

I hope that everyone who is a team member will also cast his/her vote, as this decision might
be important for the future of MyFaces.

Best regards,

Martin