incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Marinschek Martin" <Martin.Marinsc...@oekb.at>
Subject RE: Anyone wants to incubate MyFaces?
Date Tue, 15 Jun 2004 07:52:42 GMT
Ok, as to the community:

The community consists mainly of independent developers. As far as I know, only the two founder
members and me are working together on a project in an Austrian bank (the OeKB "Austrian Control
Bank", free translation ;), but two of us are freelancers and have founded our own company,
so that would not really account for a "concentration".

As for the others, afaik there are no relations whatsoever except for the fact that we are
all working together to make MyFaces a success!

If you are interested in the traffic on user/dev list : in the last two weeks, there were
around 150 messages circulating on these lists, so the community is by now pretty active.

Best regards (and thanks for your efforts)

Martin

-----Original Message-----
From: Noel J. Bergman [mailto:noel@devtech.com]
Sent: Monday, June 14, 2004 9:04 PM
To: general@incubator.apache.org
Subject: RE: Anyone wants to incubate MyFaces?

> Fine to hear that some interest is there!

Seems like it.  :-)  We're just in the process of lining up some folks who would be working
with you to help in the Incubation process.

Meanwhile, can you provide some information about your Community?  Is it largely independent
developers?  Is there a concentration from one organization (e.g., a company)?

	--- Noel