incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Marinschek Martin" <Martin.Marinsc...@oekb.at>
Subject RE: Moving to Jakarta
Date Wed, 16 Jun 2004 08:40:14 GMT
Yeah, ok, I knew that, but did not formulate correctly ;)

I just put Jakarta in there for any project MyFaces might end up in - the vote did not mention
jakarta anywhere anyway, so it should still be valid...

Best regards,

Martin

-----Original Message-----
From: Noel J. Bergman [mailto:noel@devtech.com]
Sent: Tuesday, June 15, 2004 7:52 PM
To: general@incubator.apache.org
Subject: RE: Moving to Jakarta

Martin,

Just to clarify.  There are many Java related projects at the ASF.  Jakarta was the original
location for many, but you would really be moving to the ASF, and starting in the Incubator.
 The final destination could be one of the existing Java projects, or could be a new top-level
project.  The real focus at the ASF is not the ontology of programming language, but the community.

	--- Noel