incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Roy T. Fielding" <field...@gbiv.com>
Subject Re: [PROPOSAL] Beehive
Date Thu, 20 May 2004 20:09:02 GMT
I would like to get personally involved in this project.  I'll add
myself to the ppmc and dev lists when they are created, but whether
or not I am listed as an initial committer I'll leave up to the
folks proposing the project [OTOH, if I am, that will pretty much
obligate me to stay involved, at least through incubation].
Regardless, it will take some time for me to get up to speed before
I'd be able to make any significant code changes, and I'm not shy
about sending in patches until I've proven myself.

....Roy