incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Cliff Schmidt" <cl...@bea.com>
Subject FW: [VOTE][RESULT] Release of incubating-xmlbeans-1.0.2
Date Tue, 11 May 2004 00:35:03 GMT
Hey Incubator Folks (especially Incubator PMC folks),

Just wanted to let you all know that XMLBeans formed a
PPMC a few months ago and recently used that PPMC to
approve the release of XMLBeans v1.0.2 (see below). I'm
pretty confident that we've done everything the right way,
but just wanted to give you all a heads up, before we send
out the [ANN] email.

Thanks,
Cliff