incubator-general mailing list archives

From Nicola Ken Barozzi <nicola...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Graduate Geronimo from Incubator and recommend as top-level project
Date Fri, 21 May 2004 09:47:04 GMT

Geir Magnusson Jr wrote:
please vote :

> [ ] +1 - The Geronimo project has met the requirements
>          for incubation and will be recommended to the
>          board for TLP status

+1

I want to add that I've seen the Geronimo PPMC very responsive and
collaborative on issue managment, and thus I'm particularly confident
that it will function well as a PMC.

I'd also like to thank Geir in particular, and all other mentors for
helping the project: this proves that when the people actually do stuff
things happen.

             - verba volant, scripta manent -