incubator-general mailing list archives

From Berin Lautenbach <be...@wingsofhermes.org>
Subject Re: Pluto Incubation
Date Sat, 15 May 2004 02:06:31 GMT
Noel J. Bergman wrote:

> I've published the revised Incubator site with the newly revised Pluts
> STATUS file for everyone to review:
> http://incubator.apache.org/projects/pluto.html
>
> Does anyone have any outstanding questions/issues regarding Pluto's status?

I'm going to appear very thick here, for which I apologise in advance.
  I'm not accross Pluto, and I was hoping the status file would make
everything clear for me, but it hasn't :<.

How were the original concerns raised about NDAs and community
addressed?  Ref [1]

This should probably be in STATUS, but personally I'm happy if someone
just posts the answers here so that we have a formal record in the
mailing list.  I'm not after great long details - just bullet points
that clearly define how the issues were addressed.

Heck - if someone can give me the answers here, I'll even update the
STATUS file myself!

Cheers,
	Berin

http://nagoya.apache.org/wiki/apachewiki.cgi?TalkPlutoProposal