incubator-general mailing list archives

From Berin Lautenbach <be...@wingsofhermes.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE][RESULT] Release of incubating-xmlbeans-1.0.2
Date Wed, 12 May 2004 10:14:10 GMT
Cliff Schmidt wrote:

> In summary, the XMLBeans project needs to finish balancing its
> committer diversity ratio and work out the details for a new
> TLP.  I am confident we can do both of these items in the next
> two months.
>
> Any feedback/guidance about this plan would be appreciated.

I'd fully support both aspects of that.  I've been fairly comfortable
(as a "kind of" impartial observer) with what I have seen in the
XMLBeans lists, but the original concern out of the XML project was the
balance of committers, so anything that works towards addressing that is
goodness!

And I've been meaning to raise the TLP issue for a while, so thanks to
Robert for pre-empting me :>.

Cheers,
	Berin