incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Adam R. B. Jack" <aj...@trysybase.com>
Subject 'test' parallel to 'public'
Date Mon, 10 May 2004 21:11:23 GMT
I've created a /usr/local/gump/test/gump parallel to
/usr/local/gump/public/gump on brutus. This is a unit test workspace that
has metadata constructs, but doesn't even have contents to build. The
purpose of this workspace is to allow fast runs, to generally test the code.

Nick and I are going to use this workspace to tinker with an installed
forrest webapp (in tomcat).

One of these days I'll get around to a bit of an integration test workspace,
with contents in SVN|CVS repositories, to make this a bit more interesting.
[I have a couple of maven tests in SVN, that get run as part of regular
gump, but ought have this middle step.] Until then, minimal-workspace is it.
Hmm, time to go create /usr/local/gump/minimal/gump.

regards,

Adam
--
Experience the Unwired Enterprise: