incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Noel J. Bergman" <>
Subject RE: [VOTE] Graduate Pluto
Date Sat, 24 Apr 2004 02:31:08 GMT

> I suspect you are absolutely correct, and everything has been mooted or
> satisfactorily resolved.  Unfortunately, I have not been even remotely
> involved with Pluto, so I have to rely on STATUS to make my judgement.

:-)  Hence the need for the updated STATUS file.  I think perhaps a bad
precedent was saying +1 and asking for the file to be updated, rather than
being a hardass and explicitly saying +1 *after* the STATUS file is updated.

> As to Portals being comfortable on community - I'm of the opinion that
> it is part of the Incubator responsibility to double check.

Yup.  In my own case, I've chatted a lot with Santiago about it.  I believe
that he is off-line for a bit, and cannot contribute his thoughts.  But, as
you say, you'd really like to see a comment in the STATUS file addressing

	--- Noel

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message