incubator-general mailing list archives

From Berin Lautenbach <be...@wingsofhermes.org>
Subject Report for JuiCE
Date Mon, 19 Apr 2004 12:00:47 GMT

Status report for JuiCE for the Incubator

JuiCE is just entering incubation, and is currently in the process of
starting up.  We are currently waiting on CLAs from core developers to
enable us to get started.

   * is the STATUS file up to date? (also post link)

Yes - http://incubator.apache.org/projects/juice.html

   * any legal, cross-project or personal issues
     that still need to be addressed?

No.

   * what has been done for incubation since the last report?

JuiCE has only just entered the Incubator.  We are currently in the
process of getting infrastructure up and running, accounts set up and
code imported.

   * plans and expectations for the next period?

Getting code imported, web site setup and development started.