incubator-general mailing list archives

From Erik Abele <e...@codefaktor.de>
Subject Re: Questions regarding a Clover donation
Date Wed, 21 Apr 2004 23:39:01 GMT
On 13.04.2004, at 22:48, Alex Karasulu wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I would like to get a free group clover license that is offered for
> open source projects for the Directory project.
>
> First off I was wondering if we already have one for the entire
> ASF.  Secondly I was wondering if there are any requirements I must
> abide by according to the ASF.

Sorry to chime in so late but if you can get an Apache-wide license for
some piece of software, please let members@ know about it so that we
can record it appropriately (and make sure that others have access to
it if need be). On the other hand, if it's only a PMC-wide license the
respective PMC can handle it itself of course... ;)

Cheers,
Erik