incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Noel J. Bergman" <n...@devtech.com>
Subject RE: Todo list to incubate project
Date Tue, 30 Mar 2004 19:50:04 GMT
> I have produced 2 Struts plugin packages that complement a little
> what is done in Struts. For what I understand, I need to incubate
> them first, if I want them to be part of the ASF effort, right?

How will these things be incorporated?  Are these going to be incorporated
into the Struts project in general, or do they represent a separate project
under the Struts Project?

By way of example, if someone had a new set of Mailets for James that were
to be incorporated into the project, that might require a Software Grant,
but it wouldn't represent a new project/community.

Have you discussed your intention with the Struts PMC?  It seems that this
is something that should be discussed with Struts first, and then we'll all
have a better idea of what needs to be done.

	--- Noel