incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Roy T. Fielding" <field...@gbiv.com>
Subject Re: [RESULT] JaxMe has now graduated (Fwd: Re: [VOTE] Graduate JaxMe from incubation)
Date Wed, 10 Mar 2004 02:04:52 GMT
> There was a VOTE on pmc@incubator and we are VOTE'd to graduate JaxMe.
> Please go ahead and adjust
> the web site and wish you all best of luck :)
>
> thanks,
> dims

Dims, as I have mentioned before, we cannot vote on such things
on a private list, which is why I did not vote and why you did not
receive sufficient +1s to graduate from incubator.  I have no
objection to moving ahead, but right now the only vote you have
is my +1.  Please record the votes by incubator PMC members on the
public list.

Private voting is only allowed for personnel issues, NDA-covered
issues, and security-related issues prior to their public release.

....Roy