incubator-general mailing list archives

From Geoffrey Elgey <gel...@wedgetail.com>
Subject Re: Apache FTP Server: how to build and run?
Date Tue, 03 Feb 2004 03:51:00 GMT
G'day,

Noel J. Bergman wrote:
>>I've just downloaded Apache FTP server and I'm having troubling
>>running the server.
>
> http://nagoya.apache.org/eyebrowse/ReadMsg?listName=general@incubator.apache
> .org&msgId=1324096

Thanks for the link, but the information there is as follows:

> I am sorry for replying late. Running is simple. The
> phoenix is bundled in the distribution binary file.
> The ftpserver.sar file in the phoenix apps directory.
> So you need to execute phoenix run batch file.

In my original request, I outlined how I had performed the steps
listed above, yet still had exceptions (namely, an RMI stub class not
generated and/or found on the class path).

Is there any other documentation available (a troubleshooting guide or
FAQ, for example) ?

Cheers,
Geoff