incubator-general mailing list archives

From Leo Simons <leosim...@apache.org>
Subject Re: cvs commit: incubator/site/projects gump.cwiki
Date Tue, 03 Feb 2004 00:43:08 GMT
Noel J. Bergman wrote:

>>>Projects being promoted to TLP don't have to go through the Incubator.
>>
>>Normative material seems to indicate otherwise. Reference?
>
> What normative material?

I took a look at the website and the policies on it. I guess we need to
make the policy a little more clear. For people like me, who don't read
the front page.

> The Incubator addresses externally developed
> codebases and communities.  How does that apply to Gump?

it doesn't, obviously. But I didn't bother to read the front page, and
jumped right to policy descriptions. Second time you make me say "duh!"
within the hour dude! I must be losing grips on the real world. Sleep
deprivation.

--
cheers,

- Leo Simons