incubator-general mailing list archives

From Leo Simons <leosim...@apache.org>
Subject Re: cvs commit: incubator/site/projects gump.cwiki
Date Mon, 02 Feb 2004 20:38:41 GMT
Noel J. Bergman wrote:
>>Seems like Gump will be going TLP. I am just going to unofficially start
>>incubation while votes take place, procedures are hammered out, etc etc.
>
> Projects being promoted to TLP don't have to go through the Incubator.

Normative material seems to indicate otherwise. Reference?

IMV, it doesn't matter *that* much...I estimated incubation of gump will
incur a burden of roughly 2-5 hours of my time if we all keep a
pragmatic attitude. Which is okay. I further estimated taking a lot of
time discussing what is actually appropriate will add up to in the end
cost more hours (invested by various people, including me) than just
taking care of the paperwork. And that kind of discussion is less fun
than paperwork, imnsho :D

--
cheers,

- Leo Simons