incubator-general mailing list archives

From Rana Bhattacharyya <>
Subject RE: Apache FTP Server: how to build and run?
Date Thu, 05 Feb 2004 14:15:52 GMT
  I should have written a doc about the build
procedure. It is totally my fault. I shall try to
write the doc and streamline the whole build
procedure. We shall definetely appreciate any help.

Anyway, these are the steps.

1. Apache forrest has to be installed. We have not
included in the distribution to reduce the
distribution size.
2. Looks like there are few files missing in the
source distribution. These are, and forrest-targets.ent. Please
find the attached files.
3. Modify forrest.home parameter
4. You need to install Ant too.
5. Then run ant with the appropriate build targets.

--- "Noel J. Bergman" <> wrote:
> > Is there any other documentation available (a
> troubleshooting guide
> > or FAQ, for example) ?
> Not that I know of.  Hopefully the folks working on
> it will chime in.
> 	--- Noel
> To unsubscribe, e-mail:
> For additional commands, e-mail: