incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Noel J. Bergman" <n...@devtech.com>
Subject RE: Incubator Status Report: Axion
Date Sat, 24 Jan 2004 07:18:53 GMT
Morgan Delagrange wrote:
> Noel J. Bergman wrote:

> > What do you see
> > as the holdups?

> Roy said we need to finish "filling-out the
> documentation of the IP transfer", but I'm not
> familiar what that documentation is.  Where do
> I sign?

Make sure that all of the contributors to the code submit the appropriate
signed documents (http://www.apache.org/licenses/).  I know that at least
some have not yet done so.  There should be information in the STATUS file.

For example, when the Directory project came in, all of the contributors
agreed in public e-mail to Alex Karasulu sign a Software Grant on behalf of
the LDAPd Group, and then each one submitted a signed CLA.

	--- Noel