incubator-general mailing list archives

From Leo Simons <leosim...@apache.org>
Subject crosssigned keys as graduation requirement (Re: Request for graduation)
Date Wed, 21 Jan 2004 22:36:57 GMT
robert burrell donkin wrote:
> IIRC at the last count i was the biggest offender at apache for this (in
> terms of isolated releases: releases that i've signed with a signature
> that is isolated).

I thought I was; damn :D.

I suggest we don't make this an absolute requirement of graduation.
While it'd be good to be more conservative about signatures, large parts
of apache aren't at the moment. So I'm not sure its an issue the
Incubator needs to solve...more something for the entire ASF.

IMHO!

--
cheers,

- Leo Simons