incubator-general mailing list archives

From Leo Simons <leosim...@apache.org>
Subject [VOTE] graduate MerlinDeveloper from incubation
Date Wed, 14 Jan 2004 20:17:34 GMT
With respect to IP, we now have a software grant, and since Avalon now
plans to also make the contributor a Committer, so we also have a CLA.
So we've got both.  Several people have reviewed the code scrutinously.
I wrote a detailed report:

http://nagoya.apache.org/eyebrowse/ReadMsg?listName=general@incubator.apache.org&msgNo=3145

There was one comment after the vote was started, namely that we still
needed to fill out the status file. That has now been done, so I'd like
to restart the vote.

I propose we release MerlinDeveloper from incubation and allow avalon to
import the code.

Please place your votes:

[ ] +1 -- yes
[ ] ±0 -- abstain
[ ] -1 -- no

--
cheers,

- Leo Simons

PS: I started this vote on the PMC list, but Roy pointed out it belongs
here. PMC members, vote whereever you like (but suffer Roy's wrath
:D)...I'll figure things out when I tally the votes.