incubator-general mailing list archives

From Nicola Ken Barozzi <nicola...@apache.org>
Subject [REPORTS DUE] Status reports of Incubating Projects
Date Tue, 13 Jan 2004 17:00:17 GMT

The Incubator project board report is due in a bit more than a week, as
the board meeting should take place on Wed, 21 Jan 2004, 10am Pacific [1].

Thus all Mentors should ensure that every Incubating Project sends in
their project report during this week, so that we have time to review it
and see if anything has to be presented to the board.

TIA

  HOWTO
-------
The status report of Incubating Projects can be done by anyone on the
project, not necessarily by Mentors, but it must be something that is
generally agreed upon by the community.

If Mentors disagree with the posted report, they should say so, or else
we will assume that it speaks for the community, regardless the person
who posted it.

It should be posted on this list, ie general@incubator.apache.org

Here are the points to be addresses:

  =====8-<========8-<=======8-<=======8-<=====

Status report for the Incubator

  * is the STATUS file up to date? (also post link)

  * any legal, cross-project or personal issues
    that still need to be addressed?

  * what has been done for incubation since the last report?

  * plans and expectations for the next period?

  * any recommendations for how incubation could run
    more smoothly for you?

  * etc (your own thoughts on what is important would be helpful!)

[1] The Incubator project reports have to be done at least for the
meetings of January, April, July, October.

             - verba volant, scripta manent -