incubator-general mailing list archives

From Nicola Ken Barozzi <nicola...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Granting committer status to log4net developers
Date Mon, 12 Jan 2004 17:16:33 GMT

Ceki Gülcü wrote:
> Once the legal aspects are resolved, why adopt such a radical
> position?

Once legal aspects are resolved, the infrastructure is set up and the
community works you are out of the Incubator anyhow.

The "radical position" is just about getting these done no more, no less.

Please *do* read this page that the Aixon team is filling, it's not a
big hurdle if a project is to become part of Apache.

   http://incubator.apache.org/projects/axion.html

I think we have been already very clear on this, so I won't bug you
further with it. I'll just wait it to be done or for pertinent questions.

             - verba volant, scripta manent -