incubator-general mailing list archives

From EL <elev...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: ftpserver - running it?
Date Wed, 21 Jan 2004 22:53:08 GMT
Nicola,

Thank you for pointing me to the correct list.  As a
point of feedback - I had placed my question on the
general list because in the documentation section on
page
http://incubator.apache.org/projects/ftpserver/index.html
I saw:

"Some of the information on this site is currently a
bit out of date. We are working hard to fix this. If
you come across any inconsistencies or have a problem,
please don't hesitate to contact us through the
mailing list. Please use incubator-general mailing
list for this"

Perhaps that page should be corrected.

Its been a somewhat exasperating experience in trying
to figure how ftpserver fits in with Avalon and
Avalon's transformation from "old" stuff to "new"
stuff.

El