incubator-general mailing list archives

From Alex Karasulu <aok...@bellsouth.net>
Subject Re: an Incubator case study
Date Wed, 14 Jan 2004 17:00:12 GMT
Agreed! Without process at this scale we're extremely suseptable to
chaos.  Apache's future progress will revolve around embracing the
process.  Without it we're in trouble.

Also keep in mind that when you start following a process its only
hard working with it for a few runs where you need to allocate energy
to following it and be concious about it.  After a while it becomes
automatic.

Alex