incubator-general mailing list archives

From Sander Striker <stri...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [REPORTS DUE] Status reports of Incubating Projects
Date Wed, 21 Jan 2004 10:07:30 GMT
On Tue, 2004-01-20 at 19:01, Nicola Ken Barozzi wrote:
> Nicola Ken Barozzi wrote:
>
> > The Incubator project board report is due in a bit more than a week, as
> > the board meeting should take place on Wed, 21 Jan 2004, 10am Pacific [1].
> >
> > Thus all Mentors should ensure that every Incubating Project sends in
> > their project report during this week, so that we have time to review it
> > and see if anything has to be presented to the board.
>
> Just a final reminder before I send in the Incubator board report next
> morning CET.

Actually, that is supposed to be in a couple of days in advance.  That
said, I'm late with the SpamAssassin status report.  In short,
incubation of the project is progressing nicely.  The only thing of the
board's concern is probably the status of the trademark, which is in
progress of being transfered.  The ball on that is not in our court,
although it could need a prod.

I'll forward Justin Mason's STATUS report.  The policy of migration
of resources seems to have changed (given the discussions on this
list), so the final point Jason makes is now only applicable to
SA.

Sander