incubator-general mailing list archives

From Vic Cekvenich <cekvenich_...@basebeans.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] New Incubator rules and scope definition (long)
Date Mon, 15 Dec 2003 14:09:30 GMT
I think you guys are talking around the "main issue" here, the one long
e-mail I sent.
Just address the "main issue" direct and once; make it public and the
rest is easy.

.V

ps: I think that the legal entity accountable for incubator.apache.org,
as per DNS registar is ASF. It may not be a released project, but
anything that is in  CVS of incubator.... ASF is legaly responsible. IP
issues may need to be solved on sf.net or elsewhere before CVS initial
import to incubator. Most projects including the "main issue" start
there anyway.  To say, it's not Apache yet, it's in incubator may be
wishful.