incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Noel J. Bergman" <n...@devtech.com>
Subject RE: Looking for help from incubation
Date Fri, 19 Dec 2003 17:57:42 GMT
Ceki Gülcü wrote:
> We are looking for a member of the Incubator project to help the
> Logging Services project to incubate some of the log4j sister
> projects

Ceki, in our search for a much smoother way to do things, we have devised
the concept of a PPMC.  This is an entity under the Incubator PMC that
consists of the Incubator PMC members, the project's committers, and (in
this case) the Logging PMC.  The PPMC incubates the project(s).

PPMC, and it operates essentially as any PMC would for any Logging projects
that come through the incubator.

	--- Noel