incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Noel J. Bergman" <>
Subject RE: Looking for help from incubation
Date Sat, 20 Dec 2003 15:32:08 GMT
Ceki Gülcü wrote:
> > Ceki, in our search for a much smoother way to do things, we have
> > the concept of a PPMC.  This is an entity under the Incubator PMC that
> > consists of the Incubator PMC members, the project's committers, and (in
> > this case) the Logging PMC.  The PPMC incubates the project(s).

> How about if we had a single list: "," consisting
> of at least one Incubator PMC member, all Logging Services
> PMC members, and developers from the incoming projects to be
> incubated?

The is for your PMC's private discussion, such as
there need to be.  The would be
specifically for issues related to incubation of code intended for the
Logging project.

Are you just asking, or do you have a problem with the PPMC?  :-)

	--- Noel

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message