incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Noel J. Bergman" <n...@devtech.com>
Subject RE: [VOTE] Re: request for incubation: axion database project
Date Thu, 18 Dec 2003 22:32:37 GMT
Rodney,

The website needs to be updated, but here are the basics, as I understand
them:

 - A PPMC is a working group consisting of the Incubator PMC,
   project committers, and destination PMC if any.  The idea
   of a shephard or mentor is subsumed within the PPMC by the
   PMC members who take an active interest in the project.

 - We will need a STATUS file.  The template for that is in
   the incubator CVS.

http://cvs.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/incubator/site/projects/incubation-status-
template.cwiki

We need to finish voting here, but in the meantime go ahead and fill out a
new copy as axion.cwiki.  When the vote passes, we will make sure that you
and/or the DB PMC Chair has karma for the CVS module to check it in.  Then
the PPMC can review it, and if there are no issues, we can probably hold a
consensus vote to clear it.

Work for you?  Anyone have any problem with the above?

	--- Noel