incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Noel J. Bergman" <n...@devtech.com>
Subject RE: [RESULT][VOTE] Re: request for incubation: axion database project
Date Tue, 23 Dec 2003 18:11:36 GMT
Rodney Waldhoff wrote:

> I've noticed that a disturbing number of VOTE threads on this list never
> have a corresponding RESULT summary, so here's the result for the vote I
> recently called:

AISI, the reason there was no summary is that the vote was halted on the
grounds that it was improper.  Because DB had already voted to accept the
project, the Incubator does not vote to accept it (ballot 1).  If you want
to view ballot 2 as a vote to release it, I guess you could say it failed.
But I think we tried moving from the pro forma phase to actually trying to
work with you.  :-)

	--- Noel